Thursday, October 22, 2009

the dawn of a new day in Stockholm.

Nothing exciting has been happening in my life, therefore the lack of updates on here. It feels like that phrase has been written on 90% of all blogs that exist but anyway?!

I have been planning a trip back to Los Angeles in November now.. Camilla.. a friend of mine was going with me, but due to personal reasons my brother is now coming with me.. We'll see what we'll get up to.. I'll be blogging for most of the time I'm there with updates on here and on Twitter.

Yesterday I was at the preview of 'Zombieland' at the Park theatre. It was my second time seeing it and it's a really good movie. Perfect for those who like ironic and sarcastic humor and can stand seeing some blood, haha. It gets a 5/5 from me. It's very rare to find movies nowadays that has twists and it's own unique plot.

Some movies that stands out this year and is a must see are:








So this week:

FRIDAY; Dinner and then sin night @ Hells Kitchen with Anna, Tiffany and Miranda.
SATURDAY; Dinnershow at Wallmans with my mum and her friend who's coming up to Stockholm on Friday!


No comments: